Monday, February 9, 2026

Taylor Swift [9] - Week of February 7, 2026

 











Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown

[#18]Charlie Puth-Changes[12w]PK:14

[#17]Sophia James-So Unfair[14w]PK:12

[#14]Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry[26w]PK:2

[#11]Sabrina Carpenter-Tears[22w][3w at #1]


Last weeks #1:Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[8w at #1]


30.Noah Kahan-The Great Divide[Debut][1w]PK:30

29.Justin Bieber-YUKON[==][16w]PK:26

28.KATSEYE-Internet Girl[+2][3w]PK:28

27.Nick Jonas-Gut Punch[Debut][1w]PK:27

26.Kehlani-Folded[-1][16w]PK:23

25.Zara Larsson-Midnight Sun[Debut][1w]PK:25

24.Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love][-1][3w]PK:23

23.Tame Impala-Dracula[+3][4w]PK:23

22.Tyla-CHANEL[+5][9w]PK:22

21.Freya Skye-silent treatment[+3][2w]PK:21

20.Laufey-Lover Girl[==][16w]PK:15

19.Harry Styles-Aperture[+3][2w]PK:19

18.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill[+3][11w]PK:18

17.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[+2][19w]PK:17

16.Ed Sheeran/Arijit Singh-Sapphire[+12][4w]PK:16

Countdown Extra:Ella Langley-Choosin’ Texas

15.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care[-2][12w]PK:13

14.sombr-back to friends[-7][29w]PK:2

13.Sabrina Carpenter-When Did You Get Hot?[Debut][1w]PK:13

12.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline[+4][17w]PK:9

11.Madison Beer-bittersweet[+4][17w]PK:11

10.Kevin Jonas-Changing[+2][11w]PK:10

9.HUNTR/X-Golden[-1][29w][4w at #1]

8.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone[-3][17w]PK:5

7.Olivia Dean-Man I Need[-1][21w]PK:3

6.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue[+3][9w]PK:6

5.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND![-1][15w]PK:2

4.sombr-12 to 12[+6][14w]PK:4

3.Taylor Swift-Opalite[==][17w][2w at #1]

2.Bruno Mars-I Just Might[==][4w]PK:2

1.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[==][18w][9w at #1]


Top 5 This Week Last Year

5.Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[-1][0/1 w at #1]

4.Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem[+1][0/1 w at #1]

3.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[-1][4/4 w at #1]

2.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club[+1][0/4 w at #1]

1.Rosé/Bruno Mars-APT[==][5/6 w at #1]


Top 5 Oldest Songs

1.sombr-back to friends, and HUNTR/X-Golden[29w]

2.Olivia Dean-Man I Need, and Ed Sheeran-Camera[21w]

3.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT[19w]

4.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia[18w]

5.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline, Madison Beer-bittersweet, David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone, and Taylor Swift-Opalite[17w]


Debuts

Noah Kahan is back with The Great Divide, he sounds good but this is forgettable

Nick Jonas is back with Gut Punch, this is mid and he sounds fine

Zara Larsson is back with Midnight Sun, this is catchy and she sounds great

Sabrina Carpenter is back with When Did You Get Hot?, this is catchy and she sounds great


Biggest Jump:Ed Sheeran/Arijit Singh-Sapphire[+12]

Biggest Drop:sombr-back to friends[-7]

Favorite Song Last Year:Lady Gaga-Abracadabra[#24]

Worst Song Last Year:Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[#3]


Hitbound

PinkPantheress/Zara Larsson-Stateside[3]

sombr-Homewrecker[Debut]

Jordi-Over Love[2]

Myles Smith/Niall Horan-Drive Safe[Debut]

Holly Humberstone-To Love Somebody[Debut]

Ice Spice-Big Guy[2]

ZAYN-Die For Me[Debut]

Louis Tomlinson-Imposter[3]

STELLA LEFEY-Thinking ‘bout You[3]

SIENNA SPIRO-You Stole The Show[4]

Paul Russell-High Maintenance[2]

Maisie Peter’s-My Regards[Debut]

Madison Beer-bad enough[4]

NMIXX-Blue Valentine[3]

senses-tiptoeing[4]


Rushing so not doing debuts today


Exits

Charlie Puth-Beat Yourself Up[3]

Olivia Dean-A Couple Minutes[1]

Ella Langley-Choosin’ Texas[1]

Meghan Moroney-Wish I Didn’t[2]

mgk-times of my life[5]

Beat Yourself Up, Wish I Didn’t, and times of my life were great, A Couple Minutes was very boring, And Choosin’ Texas despite being a countdown extra left and is in the abyss also A Couple Minutes


Abyss

Bad Bunny-DtMF

Ella Langley-Choosin’ Texas

Olivia Dean-A Couple Minutes

Hillary Duff-Roommates

ROLE MODEL-Writings On The Wall

t.A.T.u-All The Things She Said

Pitbull/Lil Jon-I Love Miami

MAX/Andy Grammer-The Thing I Love


Blurbs

Exits were Changes, So Unfair, Vodka Cranberry, and Tears, Changes and So Unfair were great, Vodka Cranberry was very mid, and Tears was great but getting old

THATS ALL

0/5 Awful

30.Justin Bieber-YUKON

29.SIENNA SPIRO-Die On This Hill


1/5 Bad

None!


2/5 Mediocre

None!


3/5 Decent

28.Conan Gray-Vodka Cranberry

27.Kehlani-Folded

26.sombr-back to friends

25.Tate McRae-TIT FOR TAT



4/5 Good

24.Laufey-Lover Girl

23.Madison Beer-bittersweet

22.Kevin Jonas-Changing

21.Ed Sheeran/Arijit Singh-Sapphire

20.sombr-12 to 12

19.Olivia Dean-So Easy[To Fall In Love]

18.Olivia Dean-Man I Need


5/5 Great

17.Taylor Swift-Opliate

16.Taylor Swift-The Fate Of Ophelia

15.Freya Skye-silent treatment

14.Sabrina Carpenter-Tears

13.RAYE-WHERE IS MY HUSBAND!

12.Charlie Puth-Changes

11.Meghan Trainor-Still Don’t Care

10.HUNTR/X-Golden

9.Alex Warren/Jelly Roll-Bloodline

8.Tyla-CHANEL

7.Sophia James-So Unfair

6.Benson Boone-Mr Electric Blue

5.Tame Impala-Dracula

4.David Guetta/Teddy Swims/Tones And I-Gone Gone Gone

3.Harry Styles-Aperture

2.Bruno Mars-I Just Might

1.KATSEYE-Internet Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts