Saturday, November 16, 2024

Sabrina Carpenter [2] - Week of Nov 16, 2024

 














This week was good, we had lots of movement, and my end year posts will be coming soon, now let’s say goodbye to the songs leaving the countdown

(#30)Katy Perry/Docheii-I'M HIS HE'S MINE(6w)PK:24

(#15)Coldplay/Burna Boy/Littie Simz/Eylanna/Tini-We Pray(11w)PK:12


Last weeks #1: Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER(3w at #1)


30.Gigi-Perez-Sailor Song[-3]

29.Akon-Akon's Beautiful Day[Debut]

28.Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody[Re-Entry]

27.JENNIE-Mantra[+1]

26.Alex Warren-Burning Down[+3]

25.KATSEYE-Touch[==]

24.Damiano David-Born With A Broken Heart[==]

23.Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi[-3]

22.MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road[-3]

21.Tate McRae-It's okay I'm okay[-5]

20.Lisa-Moonlit Floor[+3]

19.Kesha-Joyride[-1]

18.Rose/Bruno Mars-APT[+3]

17.Meghan Trainor-Criminals[-3]

16.Taylor Swift-So High School[+1]

Countdown Extra:Hayes Warner-ZIP

15.Charli XCX-Apple[-3]

14.Khalid-Heatstroke[-1]

13.Lady Gaga-Disease[+9]

12.Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay[-1]

11.David Guetta/Alphaville/Ava Max-Forever Young[+15]

10.Alex Warren-Carry You Home[-1]

9.Weeknd-Dancing In The Flames[-1]

8.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart[+2]

7.Halsey-Ego[==]

6.Gracie Abrams-Close To You[==]

5.Myles Smith-Stargazing[==]

4.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[==]

3.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO![==](2w at #1)

2.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER[-1](3w at #1)

1.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste[+1](2w at #1)


Top 5 Last Year This Week

5.Post Malone-Enough Is Enough[==]

4.Olivia Rodrigo-get him back![-1](0/4 w at #1)

3.Teddy Swims-Lose Control[+4]

2.Miley Cyrus-Used To Be Young[==](2/2 w at #1)

1.Tate McRae-greedy[==](5/11 w at #1)


Debuts

Akon is back with beautiful day this has grown on me, its kinda good and akon sounds great

Love Somebody re-entred, Im fine with that


Favorite Song Last Year:Dua Lipa-Houdini(#11)

Worst Song Last Year:Nicki Minaj-Last Time I Saw You(#17)

Biggest Jump:David Guetta/Alphaville/Ava Max-Forever Young[+15]

Biggest Drop:Tate McRae-It's okay I'm okay[-5]


Hitbound

Halsey-Panic Attack[4]

Lil Nas X-Light Again[Debut]

almost monday-can't slow down[3]

Tate McRae-2 hands[Debut]

THE KID LAROI/Quavo-Slow It Down[Debut]

Henry Moodie-good old days[8]

Meg Donnelly-In My Bag[Debut]

Nessa Barrett/Artemas-MUSTANG BABY[Debut]

Balu Brigada-So Cold[8]

Shaboozey-Good News[Debut]

Myles Smith-Wait For You[12]

Griff-last nights mascara[2]

Dasha-Heartbreaker From Tennessee[Debut]

The Marias-No One Noticed[Debut]

Jessie Murph-Sip[3]

Jonah Marias-Slow Motion[Debut]


9 debuts

Lil Nas X is back with Light Again, This is another great song from him

Tate McRae is here with 2 hands, Tate McRae sounds great and the production is cool

THE KID LAROI and Quavo are here with Slow It Down, a great song

Meg Donnelly is back with In My Bag, She sounds great

Nessa Barrett is back with Artemis with MUSTANG BABY, They both sound great and upbeat

Shaboozey is back with Good News, this is good but forgettable

Dasha is back with Heartbreaker Form Tennessee, This better not last long on Hitbound, or else this song will be bad

The Marias are here with No One Noticed, This song is terrible, Even The Marias are whisper singing, Everything sounds terrible, This better not become a hit

Jonah Marias is here with Slow Motion this is good but forgettable and boring


Exits

Lawrence-Whatcha Want[9]

Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[4]

Jason Derulo/Jawsh 685-Make Me Happy[3]

Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You[1]

Dasha-Bye Bye Bye[9]

Hayes Warner-ZIP[5]

Whatcha Want was great and deserved better, That’s So True, and Make Me Happy is in the abyss, Nice To Meet You was good, Good riddance to Bye Bye Bye it was getting annoying, and ZIP was good too


Abyss

Taylor Swift-Shake It Off(Taylor’s Version)

Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club

One Direction-Story Of My Life

Kylie Minogue-Lights Camera Action

Jason Derulo/Jawsh 685-Make Me Happy

Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem

Gracie Abrams-That’s So True

Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry

Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER

Charli XCX/Ariana Grande-Sympathy is a knife


Blurbs

Exits were I’M HIS HE’S MINE, and We Pray, I’M HIS HE’S MINE was great but not doing anything, We Pray was good but forgettable

Great to see Disease at #13

Yes!!!!!!! Forever Young took a huge jump to #11

Taste is #1 again!

That’s all for now, see you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts