This countdown looks extremely fake, 1 re-entry debuted to high, and a song left after getting a huge jump last week, Let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown
(#19)Kesha-JOYRIDE(10w)PK:18
(#10)Alex Warren-Carry You Home(17w)PK:8
(#11)David Guetta/Alphaville/Ava Max-Forever Young😳(3w)PK:11
(#16)Taylor Swift-So High School(3w)PK:16
(#22)MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road(12w)PK:18
(#29)Akon-Akon’s Beautiful Day(1w)PK:29
Last weeks #1:Sabrina Carpenter-Taste(2w at #1)
30.Shaboozey-Good News[Debut]
29.Tate McRae-2 hands[Debut]
28.Gigi Perez-Sailor Song[+2]
27.Katy Perry/Docheii-I’M HIS HE’S MINE[Re-Entry]
26.Damiano David-Born With A Broken Heart[-2]
25.JENNIE-Mantra[+2]
24.Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody[+4]
23.KATSEYE-Touch[+2]
22.Alex Warren-Burning Down[+4]
21.Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi[+2]
20.Khalid-Heatstroke[-6]
19.Tate McRae-it’s okay I’m okay[+2]
18.Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[Debut]
17.Lady Gaga-Disease[-4]
16.Lisa-Moonlit Floor[+4]
Countdown Extra:Dasha-Heartbreaker From Tennessee
15.Meghan Trainor-Criminals[+2]
14.Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER[Re-Entry]
13.Charli XCX-Apple[+2]
12.Rose/Bruno Mars-APT[+6]
11.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club[Debut]
10.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart[-2]
9.Weeknd-Dancing In The Flames[==]
8.Halsey-Ego[-1]
7.Gracie Abrams-Close To You[-1]
6.Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay[+6]
5.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO
4.Myles Smith-Stargazing[+1]
3.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[+1]
2.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER[==](3w at #1)
1.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste[==](3w at #1)
Last Years Top 5 This Week
5.Olivia Rodrigo-get him back
4.Post Malone-Enough Is Enough[+1]
3.Miley Cyrus-Used To Be Young[-1](2/2 w at #1)
2.Teddy Swims-Lose Control[+1]
1.Tate McRae-greedy[==](6/11 w at #1)
Debuts/Re-Entries
Shaboozey is back with good news this is mid and Shaboozey sounds decent
Tate McRae is back with 2 hands, Tate sounds great and the production is cool
Gracie Abrams is here with That’s so true, this has faded on me a bit, but Gracie still sounds great
Chappell Roan is here with Pink Pony Club, another great song from her, it starts of slow then picks up, and Chappell sounds great as always
2 re-entries, Great to see I’m his he’s mine back, and I don’t know why WILDFLOWER had to re-enter that high, over Light again
Favorite Song Last Year:Knox-Not The 1975(#18)
Worst Song Last Year:Nicki Minaj-Last Time I Saw You(#15)
Biggest Jump:Rose/Bruno Mars-APT, and Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay[+6]
Biggest Drop:Khalid-Heatstroke[-6]
Hitbound
Jessie Murph-Sip[4]
Ariana Grande-Popular[Debut]
Balu Brigada-So Cold[9]
Rose-Number One Girl[Debut]
Jack Harlow-Hello Miss Johnson[Debut]
almost monday-can’t slow down[4]
Griff-last nights mascara[3]
Meg Donnelly-In My Bag[2]
Dasha-Heartbreaker From Tennessee[2]
Twenty One Pilots-The Line[Debut]
Lil Nas X-need dat boy[Debut]
Jonah Marais/Ryan Lewis-Slow Motion[2]
The Marias-No One Noticed[2]
Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You[Re-Entry][2]
Nessa Barrett/Artemas-MUSTANG BABY[2]
Henry Moodie-good old days[9]
Debuts
Ariana Grande is back with Popular, Ariana sounds good
Rose is here with Number One Girl, Rose sounds good, but this is a little slow
Jack Harlow is back with hello miss johnson, Jack Harlow sounds great
Twenty One Pilots are back with a song from arcane with the line, everybody sounds amazing
Lil Nas X is here with need dat boy, Lil Nas X sounds good, and the production is cool
Exits
Halsey-Panic Attack[4]
Lil Nas X-Light Again[1]
THE KID LAROI/Quavo-Slow It Down[1]
Myles Smith-Wait For You[12]
Light Again and Slow It Down is in the abyss, Wait For You was good but stuck around way too long, Panic Attack was alright
Abyss
Lil Nas X-Light Again
THE KID LAROI/Quavo-Slow It Down
Kylie Minogue-Lights Camera Action
Charli XCX/Ariana Grande-Sympathy is a knife
Akon-Akon's Beautiful Day
Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem
David Guetta/Alphaville/Ava Max-Forever Young
Taylor Swift-So High School
Jason Derulo/Jawsh 685-Make Me Happy
Linkin Park-The Emptiness Machine
Gracie Abrams-I Love You, Im Sorry
Blurbs
Forever Young didn't need to drop of after getting a huge jump last week, Carry You Home was good but faded on me a bit, Lonely Road was getting annoying, So High School, and Beautiful Day were great and deserved better, and Joyride was great
Why did Love Somebody jump up 4 spots to #24, This has only got a little airplay this week
I'm fine with Burning Down at #22
Heatstroke got the big drop, it is getting annoying, and needs to leave soon
Disease does not need to be dropping 4 spots
Great to see APT in the top 15
I Can Do It With A Broken Heart has now entered the 30 week club, I don't mind if it stays there little longer
Stargazing is getting super annoying
BIRDS OF A FEATHER grew back on me a bit
Thats all for now, see you next week

No comments:
Post a Comment