Saturday, November 30, 2024

Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars [1] - Week of Nov 30, 2024

 








NOOOOO!, There is a terrible #1 song this week, this better leave #1 next week, let’s get to the only exit

(#27)Katy Perry/Docheii-I’M HIS HE’S MINE(7w)PK:24



Last week’s #1:Sabrina Carpenter-Taste(3w at #1)


30.KATSEYE-Touch[-7]

29.Jack Harlow-Hello Miss Johnson[Debut]

28.Gigi Perez-Sailor Song[==]

27.JENNIE-Mantra[-2]

26.Morgan Wallen-Love Somebody[-2]

25.Addison Rae-Diet Pepsi[-4]

24.Shaboozey-Good News[+6]

23.Tate McRae-2 hands[+6]

22.Damiano David-Born With A Broken Heart[+4]

21.Gracie Abrams-That’s So True[-3]

20.Meghan Trainor-Criminals[-5]

19.Billie Eilish-WILDFLOWER[-5]

18.Charli XCX-Apple[-5]

17.Alex Warren-Burning Down[+5]

16.Tate McRae-it’s okay I’m okay[+3]

Countdown Extra:Ariana Grande-Popular

15.LISA-Moonlit Floor[+1]

14.Chappell Roan-Pink Pony Club[-3]

13.Taylor Swift-I Can Do It With A Broken Heart[-3]

12.Halsey-Ego[-4]

11.Lady Gaga-Disease[+6]

10.Jelly Roll-I Am Not Okay[-4]

9.Rosé/Bruno Mars-APT[+3]

8.Khalid-Heatstroke[+12]

7.Gracie Abrams-Close To You[==]

6.Weeknd-Dancing In The Flames[+3]

5.Chappell Roan-HOT TO GO![==](2w at #1)

4.Myles Smith-Stargazing[==]

3.Billie Eilish-BIRDS OF A FEATHER[-1](3w at #1)

2.Sabrina Carpenter-Taste[-1](3w at #1)

1.Lady Gaga/Bruno Mars-Die With A Smile[+2] 😡😡😡


Last Years Top 5 This Week

5.Taylor Swift-Is It Over Now[+1]

4.Post Malone-Enough Is Enough[==]

3.Miley Cyrus-Used Yo Be Young[==](2/2 w at #1)

2.Olivia Rodrigo-get him back[+3](0/4 w at #1)

1.Tate McRae-greedy[==](7/11 w at #1)


Debuts

Jack Harlow is back with Hello Miss Johnson, Jack Harlow sounds great and the jazz sounds good



Favorite Song Last Year:Knox-Not The 1975(#22)

Worst Song Last Year:Nicki Minaj-Last Time I Saw You(#7)

Biggest Jump:Khalid-Heatstroke[+12]

Biggest Drop:KATSEYE-Touch[-7]


Hitbound

Myles Smith-Nice To Meet You[3]

Rosé-Number One Girl[2]

almost monday-can’t slow down[5]

Kendrick Lamar/SZA-luther[Debut]

Dasha-Heartbreaker From Tennessee[3]

John Marais/Ryan Lewis-Slow Motion[3]

Cynthis Erivo/Ariana Grande-Defying Gravity[Debut]

Griff-last nights mascara[4]

Henry Moodie-good old days[10]

Jessie Murph-Sip[5]

Twenty One Pilots-The Line[2]

Nessa Barrett/Artemas-MUSTANG BABY[3]

Jack Harlow-Hello Miss Johnson[Sunday Best]

Balu Brigada-So Cold[10]

Meg Donnelly-In My Bag[3]

The Marias-No One Noticed[3]


Debuts

Kendrick Lamar is back with SZA with luther, they both sound good, but this is a little slow

Ariana Grande is here with another soundtrack from Wicked with Defying Gravity, they both sound great, and the production is cool


Exits

Ariana Grande-Popular[1]

Lil Nas X-need dat boy[1]

These were all great and deserved better


Abyss

THE KID LAROI/Quavo-Slow It Down

One Direction-Story Of My Life

Lil Nas X-Light Again

Kylie Minogue-Lights Camera Action

Charli XCX/Ariana Grande-Sympathy is a knife

Sabrina Carpenter-Bed Chem

Gracie Abrams-I Love You, I’m Sorry

Akon-Akon’s Beautiful Day

Jason Derulo/Jawsh 685-Make Me Happy

Katy Perry/Docheii-I’M HIS HE’S MINE

MGK/Jelly Roll-Lonely Road

Linkin Park-The Emptiness Machine

Taylor Swift-So High School


Blurbs

The only exit was I’M HIS HE’S MINE, this was great but did nothing

Looks like Touch is on its way out

2 hands has grown on me a lot



Great to see Disease back in the top 15

Do we really need Heatstroke to jump up to #8?

Great to see APT in the top 10

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO, WHY WOULD DIE WITH A SMILE HIT #1 THIS WEEK, THE PRODUCTION IS BORING, AND THEY BOTH SOUND TERRIBLE, HOPEFULLY THIS LEAVES THE #1 SPOT NEXT WEEK

Thats all for now, see you next week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

Teddy Swims [1] - Week of September 5, 2026

  Hey guys, this week is more interesting, than last weeks extremely boring countdown, now let’s get to the songs leaving the countdown  [#1...

Wait, these are my most viewed posts